Are you interested in getting a more voluptuous backside via the Brazilian butt lift – but not exactly sure if you’re a good candidate?
Then you’re in luck: We’ve got the scoop on how to tell if you’re a good candidate for a Brazilian butt lift, as well as what to expect from your consultation.
*Individual Results May Vary.
Best Candidates for a Brazilian Butt Lift
The best candidates for a Brazilian butt lift are individuals who are:
- Unhappy with the appearance of their backside and want to add more volume
- Have enough fat on other areas of the body that can be harvested and injected into the buttocks
- Passionate about undergoing a more natural butt augmentation procedure, as opposed to one that uses silicone implants
- Willing to commit to the recovery plan to achieve the best results
- Healthy nonsmokers with realistic expectations for their results
The best way to learn if you’re a good candidate for a Brazilian butt lift is to schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in this popular procedure.
What to Expect from Your Consultation
Before going to your Brazilian butt lift consultation, it’s important to gather up as much information about your family’s medical history as possible. Your plastic surgeon will need this information in order to determine if you’re healthy enough for this surgical procedure.
During the consultation, your plastic surgeon will discuss the procedure with you, as well as provide you with insight as to how the surgery will be performed. At this point, your plastic surgeon will examine your body to determine if you have enough fat to undergo the surgery. Once you’re approved for the procedure, your plastic surgeon will connect you with a patient care coordinator, who will provide you with your final costs and schedule all necessary appointments.
My experience with Dr. Song and the whole office was beyond amazing. It was made clear that each member of his team cared about my feelings, well-being, and happiness!