You love your little bundle of joy – but you’re not exactly the biggest fan of the changes that bringing your baby into the world has done to your body.
Don’t get us wrong, you’re amazed at all your body has done to create life. But you can’t help but miss how your body looked before you got pregnant. And no matter how much healthy food and exercise you get, you just can’t seem to get rid of excess body fat or help restore your pre-pregnancy breasts.
Luckily, there’s a procedure that can help you transform your body back to its pre-pregnancy shape – the Mommy Makeover.
So what is it – and what procedures are included in a Mommy Makeover? Let’s take a look:
- Breast Augmentation: Concerned about lost volume after breastfeeding? Then a breast augmentation procedure can restore your breast volume – and maybe even add the volume you’ve always wanted!
- Breast Lift: A breast lift can solve aesthetic problems associated with lost volume and drooping after breastfeeding. If you feel that your breasts have lost their perk, a breast lift might be the best solution.
- Tummy Tuck: If you’re having trouble losing fat in your abdominal section, you may benefit from a tummy tuck procedure. This surgery repairs the abdominal wall – which is usually damaged after pregnancy – and helps restore a flatter stomach.
- Mini-Tummy Tuck: If you’re looking for a short scar tummy tuck that uses only the length of a c-section scar, but still repairs the entirety of the muscle stretch to help restore a flatter stomach, the mini may be right for you.
- Liposuction: Liposuction is often combined with a tummy tuck procedure to help patients get rid of that stubborn post-baby bump. Liposuction can also be performed on the thighs, arms, and even underneath the chin.
Want to see if you’re a good candidate for a Mommy Makeover? Schedule a consultation at South Coast Plastic Surgery in Irvine, CA. (949) 701-4454
South Coast Plastic Surgery serves the greater Orange County area.