Are you looking for noticeable change without the surgery and the downtime? Neuromodulators such as Botox provide a natural facial rejuvenation by reducing dynamic lines of facial expression. These are prescription medicines that work on specific facial muscles to reduce or eliminate muscular contraction that causes wrinkling and furrowing of the overlying skin. Dr. Mark Song has years of experience in the art of Botox®. In his hands, these treatments do not create a “mask-like” face incapable of emotional expression, but they precisely quiet the small muscles responsible for creating a tired and angry appearance. These treatments are not just for women; equally good results are possible in men. Botox can also treat hyperhidrosis or excessive sweating under the armpits.
BOTOX® IS USED TO TREAT THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
- Moderate to severe brow furrows, or glabellar lines
- Crow’s feet
- Facial wrinkles and creases
- Horizontal forehead lines
- Hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating) of the armpits
WHAT CAN I EXPECT?
When Botox® is injected, anesthesia is not required and the injections take a few short minutes to complete. The protein is injected with a fine gauge needle similar to acupuncture needles. Botox® begins to take effect approximately 3 days after injection and will increase in effect up to two weeks after injection. This effect will last for 3-4 months or more.
We are currently running a few Botox® specials, so don’t miss out on these great deals!
1) Receive $100 Off Botox® when you purchase 1 Syringe of Juvederm Voluma XC® and 1 Syringe of Juvederm Ultra Plus XC® for $1,250
2) Host a Botox Party to earn Song Plastic Surgery credits for FREE Botox®! The more friends who get treated, the more free Botox® you will get!
TAKE THE FIRST STEP
If you are interested in Botox, please contact Kyle Song M.D. to set up a consultation by calling (949) 701-4454 or by completing our convenient online request form. Dr. Song will work closely with you to develop a surgical plan designed to deliver the look and feel you want. Kyle Song M.D. serves the Irvine & Orange County, CA areas.